One-liners 26-30

Feel free to use these writing prompts in your own writing if you're having trouble coming up with ideas. If you do use any of them, feel free to let your readers know where more ideas can be found.

One-liner 26: Temp housing is only temporary for those who respect the owners' right to evict them. I answer the door with a pistol.

One-liner 27A: I couldn't help myself. I felt like a caged hamster locked in solitary and refused conjugal visits. I had to break out.

One-liner 27B: "Categorizing, profiling, typecasting, judging, we all do it, but only I do something about it," shouted the handcuffed man.

One-liner 28: Speaking without thought will have the desired effect, especially if you value solitude.

One-liner 29: "How many times do people have to step on your toes before you show them who's boss?" demanded Jacob, voice quaking in anger.

One-liner 30: The lunar eclipse is of utmost importance in my livelihood, yet I can't help but feel lost in your dreamy glow.

Get these daily one-liners by following me at WestonKincade on twitter.

Labels: