The RIP text I just received about a friend's pet.

After receiving an RIP text message from a friend who recently invested in some new pets, I had to share. Here it is, unabridged. No names have been changed for their safety.

Friend: D Orange Glowfish passed last night, he was flushed by his keeper this morning after being removed from the filter intake. No fish were in attendance for his flushing.

Friend: He is survived by D Blue Glowfish; D Udder Blue Glowfish, D Yellow Glowfish, and 2 Rams.

I have had fish for years and actually helped encourage him to begin his fish friend expedition, so this was somewhat disheartening. However, the delivery of said funeral arrangements for the flushing was too funny to keep to myself. Hope you enjoyed this tidbit of humor from my life.

Weston Kincade ~ Author of Invisible Dawn and A Life of Death

Labels: