One-liners 86-90

I know it's been a while since my last collection of recent one-liners, but that's due to life's curve balls. Dealing with deaths in the family, car wrecks, insurance negotiations, doctors appointments, and teaching, editing, and writing can take their toll some times. However, here is the next set of one-liners. I hope you enjoy them. I will try to get back to writing and releasing them at my normal pace.

One-liners 86-90:

One-liner 86: "Who needs a lawyer to deal with loan officers when I've got my friend, the Colt 45?" Edward said, patting his side arm #write

One-liner 87: Charlotte stepped out onto the ledge, placing heels to toes, then again. "Char, what are you thinking?" shouted someone below.

One-liner 88: Pillows littered the luxurious tent. Jaleel's blood seeped through his shirt and onto a pillow. "What do I do now?" #write

One-liner 89: "Robots, humph. They have to be told. I'll take a secretary that'll pick up coffee and dry cleaning," said the banker. #write

One-liner 90: "Oh, God!" Maggie cringed as a truck hurtled forward in her mirror. It won't fit in my trunk, she thought, but it's gonna try.

Thanks for following and all the retweets and posts about my books. I hope all is well. If not, just remember that tomorrow is another day and the hazards of life cannot exist without the world's beauty. It will find it's way to you soon. Good luck and good reading!


Weston Kincade ~ Author of Invisible Dawn, A Life of Death, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , ,