Vivid Dreams that Make You Say, "What?"

I had a doozy of a dream last night and have heard that others had some really vivid dreams too. Not sure if the phases of the moon had something to do with it or what, but thought I'd share it and see how everyone else's night went. If you had a real weird dream last night, tag it on and tell me about it.

In mine somehow I got off work for a break, evidently I was still attending teacherly workshops in my dream, and gave a stranger a ride home. I had to be back at 12:30, but somehow wound up going to a horror show with the guy and his family, all strangers. It got worse, or better depending on how you look at it, because the horror show was a cross between a play and a drive-in movie with everyone dressed up in makeup and masks like it was a Rocky Horror Picture Show spinoff.

I spotted an old middle school friend named Erik I haven't seen in ages in the crowd who has always been tall, but had evidently hit the seven foot mark over the last dozen years. Then I wound up driving home in a Fiat the size of those Rubbermaid kiddy cars with my head sticking out the plastic sunroof. To top it off, in the dream I kept panicking about being late like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, always checking my watch. Never did make it back to work. I woke up just shaking my head going "What the Hell" and refused to go back to sleep.

How about your dreams? Anyone had any doozies that freaked them out?

Weston Kincade ~ Author of Invisible Dawn, A Life of Death, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , ,