The First Reviews for A Life of Death's Sequel, The Golden Bulls

There have been a couple reviews of The Golden Bulls in the first month after its release, and I wanted to let everyone know about them. They are quite diverse in their approaches, but I was very happy to get them and would like to say thanks to each reader/reviewer for letting everyone know what they thought.

The first was a five star review by a reader with the Amazon username of Dr. R. You can read about it here. It was pretty good.

The second was very short, but sweet on Goodreads.com saying, "I enjoyed this book," and rating it at four stars.

The third was a very in-depth review by Bryce Campbell on his blog. This is a very long and constructive review, highlighting various things he liked and didn't. (I will say that if you haven't read the book, reading this review does have some spoilers, so you've been warned.) The formatting he mentioned is evidently only with the epub version, not the mobi, and I will be taking a look at it immediately to fix said issues. I'm not sure what caused them, but this kind of feedback always helps so other readers don't encounter the same problems. Thankfully, it is only a result of the software I used to render the epub.

There have also been other ratings at four and five stars, all of which are very helpful and I appreciate. Other book bloggers have agreed to read and post honest reviews, so I hope to hear from them soon. Take a look for yourself at all of the reviews and decide whether you'd like to grab your own copy of the book.

Thanks again to my readers, reviewers, and everyone keeping tabs on my upcoming releases. I have some things coming up I think you will enjoy and will let you know about those surprises soon.

Weston Kincade ~ Author of Invisible Dawn, A Life of Death, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , ,